To log in to an existing Bridge Club account, click here.
Our wine club is called the "Bridge Club." Membership, which is free, entitles you to discounts and invitations to events. Benefits also include:
- Up to three bottles of estate-grown wine four times per year at a 20% discount. Additional purchases of current vintage wines and merchandise will also reflect a 20% discount. This discount includes large-format bottles, when available. To see a list of scheduled shipments, click here.
- Wines made exclusively for Bridge Club members, which are not available to the general public.
- Advance notification of any library wine availability.
- Private tours of the winery and our two internationally acclaimed estate vineyards, Pepper Bridge and Seven Hills. Advance appointments required.
- Complimentary tastings in Pepper Bridge Winery's two tasting rooms (Walla Walla and Woodinville).
- Invitations to special events exclusively for BRIDGE CLUB members, where you are sure to find fantastic Pepper Bridge Winery wines, excellent food, and fun entertainment.
- No annual fee and no cancellation charge.
To sign up, you can:
- Call us at 509-525-6502
- Fax the downloadable sign-up sheet to 509-525-9227
- Sign up online
- Contact Bridge Club Manager Lisa Schmidt by email: email@example.com
If you live in one of the red states pictured below you'll have to pick up your shipment annually in either the Walla Walla or Woodinville tasting room locations or have your wine shipped to an alternate address.
Bridge Club Shipment schedule
March 17, 2014 - 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon
May 12, 2014 - 2011 Pepper Bridge Vineyard
October 13, 2014 - 2012 Seven Hills Vineyard
December 8, 2014 - 2012 Merlot