Pepper Bridge Winery is currently seeking a motivated and positive hospitality professional to run the tasting room attached to our winery in Walla Walla, Washington. The ideal candidate will have experience in hospitality management and have extensive knowledge of the wine industry and sales. An ideal candidate will continue to grow in knowledge and expertise to be an ambassador for Pepper Bridge Winery on and off the clock.
The Tasting Room Manager is responsible for efficiently and effectively promoting the sale of wine and ensuring an exceptional experience for guests through the highest level of product knowledge, winery history, and overall hospitality. In addition, they will oversee day-to-day tasting room operations, and lead the tasting as a knowledgeable and supportive resource for the tasting room associates.
Requirements of the position:
- 21 years of age or older
- Strong sales and leadership skills
- Available to work weekends and some evenings for special events
- Experienced in writing correspondence and procedures
- Proficient computer skills—able to problem solve; use POS systems and Microsoft Office
- Required to lift and move product weighing up to 50 pounds
- Required to engage in frequent walking and standing
Why Pepper Bridge Winery?
Being a benchmark winery in the Walla Walla Valley for sustainability, innovation, and collaboration, Pepper Bridge Winery is uniquely positioned to give its employees the tools they need to be leaders in their field, whether they are new to wine hospitality or already immersed in the culture.
Pepper Bridge Winery is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send résumé to the hiring manager: