Health & Safety Measures
Jun. 2, 2020
The health and safety of our visitors and employees is the number one priority at Pepper Bridge Winery. For your peace of mind and easy reference, our Covid-19 Safety Plan includes, but is not limited to the following procedures:
- Employees being educated in CDC recommendations and guidelines
- Employees must have a mask on at all times while working with customers.
- Hand sanitizer is placed at entrances.
- All guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Both indoor and outdoor guest occupancy is limited to 50% capacity.
- Tasting and seated areas are spaced, and must remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- No groups larger than 5 people can be safely accommodated at this time.
- All tasting menus are single-use and will be replaced between tastings.
- All surfaces guests may have touched will be sanitized prior to the next tasting.
- Visit Washington Governor Jay Inslee's website for the most up-to-date guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509.525.6502